Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Am Jack's Desire To Escape.

The wind was particularly strong yesterday. As I was walking, at that moment I wished I were able to run with it, be able to jump and have the momentum of the wind carry me away. Just glide and soar away from it all. Nowhere in particular. Just. Not. Here. Nothing seems to have been going right for me lately and it's been getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning. I don't really have anyone to confide in on everything that's been going on, but it's something I've gotten used to. I've always been a loner, and have become accustomed to those closest to me walking out of my life. And it's those experiences that make me want to abandon everything and forge my own path with new surroundings. Far away from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment